Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me
- Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- Any transition serious enough to alter your definition of self will require not just small adjustments in your way of living and thinking but a full-on metamorphosis.
- It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
- Change is the constant, the signal for rebirth, the egg of the phoenix.