Monday, December 15, 2008

Dost thou love life? Begin now...





















I simply can't get over so many things regarding the way people act and treat each other. What the human being is capable of. There is so much negative, hurtful and down right wrong stuff out there you would think the ability to be surprised would be null and void. However, it still remains...over and over again I see or hear things which make me shake my head and wonder how in heavens name can it happen? To be honest... I sometimes wonder why I even care because it seems so many times I end up just banging my head against the wall with no results...no chance of seeing anything improve, getting down about it all. Makes a person feel like giving up or giving in. Then I see my children's faces and so want a better life for them, around better people in a better world. So, I pick myself up, dust myself off and start banging my head against yet another wall. I truly believe that we as people are the ones who can create the most positive changes in every aspect of our lives. So if you feel the same way...do not wait any longer...start now to make the positive changes, even if you don't think it will do any good. If we never attempt to, there is no doubt that all will remain the same or even get worse.



Everyone have a great day,

~Zos♥

4 comments:

Shea said...

people in general, human nature
is just, Evil

-Zosimee♥ said...

Hi Shea,

I think you may be right. It does seem to be much easier to do the wrong thing. But I still have the hope of people finding it, if not easy, at least better for them to do the right things. Thank you for your comment and have a wonderful evening!

~Zos♥

Kimberly Bock said...

I wish things were different too. I too feel like I'm banging my head against brick walls when I talk about them. Not enough people listen & when they do, they either argue with me or agree & do nothing to change or encourage changes in others.

It's as of they feel they have no responsibility to anyone other than themselves. Not even the future of their own children matters to them much.

The condition we are leaving this world in is pathetic.

-Zosimee♥ said...

Hi Kimberly,

Could not agree with you more! The thing is...One can make a difference and then another joins in and then another, so on and so on...you get the picture... ;0) So hang in there and keep doing what you do. It will pay off for you. Thanks so much for your comment..Have a great day!

~Zos♥