Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year...New Life







Hi everyone! I've been away from blogging for a few weeks. The holidays are always ssooo busy! I know you all know what I mean. I am sure you have all been busy as well. Sometimes everyday life takes over and there is no time for much else. I did take some time to ring in the new year with my kids. We had a blast at a small family "party".
Instead of make a resolution of any kind this year we (the kids and I) decided "this is our year"! We are looking forward to what lies ahead for us. I'm not sure why...but I have such a good feeling about what this year holds for our life. Good things are coming and I can't wait! Maybe it is because of the new President, or just because it has been one year since my divorce and I'm ready to make a complete fresh start. Whatever it is, I am enjoying the feeling! I hope all of you are looking forward to 2009 as well. Maybe this will be the year we get to see a lot of change for the better all around the world.

Thanks to all who have become a member. This community is for those who hope for a positive change in their own life, the lives of others, this country and the world. May 2009 bring the best to you all! ..... ;0)

No comments: